Important Updates & Changes
Ladies of Charity Thrift Store, 24th & Elm, now open, regular hours and days
Ladies of Charity Center, 4th & State, re-opening Monday, June 15, regular hours and days
Re-closing June 26, until further notice
Food Pantry at 4th & State, still open for food distribution. Beginning Friday, June 26, open Mondays and Fridays, 9 a.m. to 12 noon (closed Friday, July 3 for Independence Day Holiday) for residents of Adams County, "at the door" pick up.
PLEASE, PLEASE -- Do Not bring donations to 4th and State while the facility is closed. Thank you!
For the sake of the health of our volunteers and customers -- Illinois Department of Commerce guidelines must be followed:
- Masks must be worn over mouths and noses at all times.
- 1 person per household may visit. (children under age 18 not allowed at this time)
- Social distancing must be maintained--6 foot minimum, as much as possible. Limited number of people allowed in at any given time, based on square footage of building.
- Hand sanitizer use encouraged before and after shopping
- Volunteers will disinfect common areas